Friday, August 4, 2017

Yea! It's Friday!

Friday is a good day!  It's the day of the week that promotes hope that the weekend will be fun or just relaxing from the long, hard week that you just had!  This week for me had been so long and I'm glad that it's finally Friday.
Tomorrow we're going to go to my nieces baptism.  In our church, (L.D.S.) when you're 8 years old you have the choice to be baptized and become a member.  We are so happy for our niece and cousin for choosing this for herself.  Two weeks ago I had the opportunity to take her pictures for her baptism invites and so they will have nice pictures of her special day.  She is such a sweet and beautiful girl and it was a pleasure to photograph her.  Here are a couple of my favorite shots from that session.




Last week my girls and I went to her birthday party.  It was so cute.  Her theme was Harry Potter and her parents did such a good job of decorating and doing the games.  When it was time for presents the girls and I were so excited for her to open our gift.  I crocheted a cute little purse and a couple of headbands.  
 Go here for the pattern
This cute little purse is one I came up and am working on the pattern.  
I will let you know soon when it is available!

She was thrilled with them!  

Hope you have a good rest of your day and 
thanks for coming over!

Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment