Thursday, May 11, 2017

Summertime! Yea!

I don't know if you can tell from the title of this blog post, but I am SO ready for summer vacation!!!
I home school my two youngest daughters who are in middle school this year and whew!  I need a break!
Even they're starting to get anxious for school to be done.  Of course they are, who isn't?! Just five more weeks! 
Well, I've been busy making doll swim wear and I can not wait to show you exactly what I've been making!
Swim suits, cover ups and beach towels!  Making them in doll sizes has kind of inspired me to make them in girl sizes as well.  Maybe not just yet, but someday!  For now, just doll sizes.
Here are some pictures that I snapped today with my cell phone.....quality may not be the best....


My daughter, Abby and I working on the tutorials now and we should have them ready before the end of the month!  These are SO fun to make!  
What else should we make for our dolls, for the summer?  Comment below and let us know? 
We're also thinking about doing a Youtube sewing class for the summer.  What do you think?  
Would your girls love it?  We would be teaching sewing skills and making doll clothes.  They're the easiest to start with.  Let us know if you'd join in and watch those videos!

Thank you for coming over to my blog today!  I hope you have a great rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment