Wednesday, March 29, 2017

It's That Time Of Year Again!

Just a quick note to say...

I'm always excited when it's L.D.S. General Conference time!  Not just because I get to hear from our wonderful Prophet (President of the Church), the Apostles and other leaders, but because I get to make up some fun note taking pages for my kids.  I've done this every year since they were little and they loved it.
I decided to share the one I made this year with all of you!  Yea!  So, click on the link below and print some fun pages for your kiddo's as well!  There are note taking pages for young writers and some for older ones too.  Then there are some fun word search, bingo (choose you own markers), drawing pages and more.  So go print them out and enjoy listening and watching your kids listening and interacting with conference as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment