Saturday, January 2, 2016

Welcome to my New Blog

I used to have a craft blog, Britta's Boutique, that I started a few years ago.  I did pretty well with, but life got in the way and I shirked it.  I've always wanted to pick it back up where I left off but never did.  Well, with the new year starting I thought there's no better time than right now!  So, here I am starting a new blog, Britta's Bounty.  I wanted to start fresh, a clean slate, if you will.  Somewhere I can go to document all the fun ideas I have in mind to beautify my home, family and life and hope to inspire you as well.  
I have been given great bounty.  I am so thankful for ALL that God has given to me.  I am a wife of a great man who loves his family and works hard to provide for us.  I am also a mother of four incredible kids.  Two teen boys, who think they know it all. Sometimes that fact can be frustrating and sometimes it can be comical and two tween girls who can be so sweet at times and yet so difficult.  It keeps me on my toes and everyday is an adventure.  I love my family!    
So, this is the schedule I plan on carrying out.  I'm going to try my best to stick to it! I've tried before with Britta's Boutique and like I said, "Life got in the way".  I'm not going to let that happen again.  So here goes... 
Well, on second thought.  I'm not going to have a set schedule.  I'm just going to write about things that I like and that I do or want to do, etc.    
I am so excited to be starting a blog once again!  If there is anything that you would like to see me do or you just have some words of encouragement, please comment!  I love comments!  

Thanks for stopping by!!!


Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment